Tuesday, February 28, 2012

Crappy Housewife Meal Plan Monday (even though it is Tuesday!)

So I am a day behind on my meal planning! James was sick yesterday. But here it is!

Since it is the end of the month and my food budget is running low, I am trying to plan meals based on foods I have in my freezer.

Monday: Spaghetti and Meatballs
Tuesday: Pork Tacos (last time my husband made pulled pork, he made a lot and we froze a large container. I think this week is the week to bring it out!
Wednesday: Slow Cooker Spare Ribs
Thursday: Pork Quiche (using that pork again plus wonderful local eggs from our chicken co-op)
Friday: Steak, Potatoes, Veggies
Saturday: Honey Dijon Chicken, Veggies
Sunday: Oven Baked Chicken, Mashed Potatoes, Corn

We'll see how that goes and we'll see how much money I spend. I think at the store I just have to get some fresh fruit and veggies. Most everything I have already!

Have a good week!

1 comment:

  1. Hey Mandi! Thanks for posting your meal plans... it helps me figure out what I'm cooking too. And I hope that sweet little boy of yours is feeling better soon.
    -Beth

    ReplyDelete