Monday, February 6, 2012

Crappy Housewife Meal Plan Monday

I'm starting Meal Plan Monday! Mondays are a great day to look at the week ahead, plan meals according to our various activities, and grocery shop. Planning meals will save me money and time. I could use this saved time to play with my kids or fold the 5 loads of laundry that have been taunting me!

Week of February 6th - this is a busy week for me! I am starting a Girl Scout Troop for my daughter Ashley. So I need easy meals that I can make quickly or make ahead in the crockpot or dutch oven.

Monday: Girl Scout Parent Meeting - Grilled Cheese Sandwiches with some kind of veggie
Tuesday: Another Meeting for Girl Scouts - Spaghetti (I can make this ahead of time)
Wednesday: I have Church stuff on Wednesday nights. I sing in the choir and my kids have fun activities at church. Plus during the day is crazy. So Wednesday will always be leftover night!
Thursday: Teriyaki Chicken and Rice with veggies
Friday: Turkey Tacos
Saturday:  I have a Scentsy Party this night so I will be supplying Jason with some kid friendly and simple Mac and Cheese
Sunday: Meatloaf and potatoes

What are you guys having for dinner this week?




No comments:

Post a Comment