Tuesday, February 28, 2012

Busy Weekend and Sick Kids

This past weekend proved to be busy once again. Plus my little 10 month old was sick. Anytime my kids are sick, I seem to put housework on the back burner, especially on weekends. But I am learning that cleaning has to be a daily thing and it has to be a priority! It's kinda like the feeling like a kid and having to do your chores before you can go outside to play!

So last night after my kids were asleep (and thank heavens my son is starting to feel better) I got completely caught up in housework. I was pretty tired and tried to talk myself out of it, but I kept telling myself how great it would make me feel to have to all done. So I cleaned my kitchen, got caught up on dishes, cleaned my dining room, living room and vacuumed everywhere. Feels good!

Now to meal plan!

No comments:

Post a Comment