Monday, February 6, 2012

Goals of a Crappy Housewife

As a crappy housewife, I have learned what I want to change and how I want to be. I can see it in my head but obviously my lazy a$$ can't see the vision! So I think that if I write some goals down for me and the world to see, then maybe my a$$ will catch up.

Crappy Housewife Goals:

1. Daily Household Routines: I need a routine so I can keep up with my house. Doing a little bit everyday and keeping up on things is so much better than living in a house that has exploded. I know there is FlyLady.net out there and I have read and tried her stuff many times. But it hasn't clicked. So maybe I need a Crappy Housewife Routine!

2. Meal Planning: I need to plan our meals. This will help me so much more organized and save money from grabbing the last minute pizza n going through a drive-thru.

3. Cooking: I guess if I am going to meal plan, I need to cook more right? I want to learn how to cook. I know a lot but I want to be more confident in the kitchen. I also want to involve my kids in the kitchen.

4. Homesteading: I'm really into this idea of homesteading - living more simply and off the land. I want to do more gardening, cook from scratch, more frugal finds, canning, etc

5, Decorating and Organzing: I want to get rid of the clutter and decorate my house. I don't think I have a lot of decorating sense but I know I like simple ideas. I want to make my house a home! Also I want to organize activities for my kids. They always want to do crafts but I am not that crafty plus all of our craft supplies are all over!

I'm sure more goals will come through but those are my top 5. What are your goals?







No comments:

Post a Comment