Tuesday, March 13, 2012

Oh the Sickness ...

Words cannot even describe the sickness that has been going around my house since my last post. 3 weeks ago, my whole family got the flu. (Oh the flu laundry  ... yuck!) Then my kids and husband got a bad cold. Then that cold turned into pneumonia for my 11 month old son. So now we are on day 6 of antibiotics and he is finally getting better. But of course, now I have a sore throat. Ahhh ... it' never ending!

So this morning I woke up extra early (again thanks to my 11 month old) and I decided to get my butt in gear. My house has exploded! Laundry is everywhere, dishes filling the sink, clutter, just everything. So I got up, got ready to go, and went and started a load a laundry. Well thank heavens I was dressed with shoes on (thank you Flylady!) because I locked myself in the garage and out of the house. REALLY! Now for those if you who are reading this and do not live in the Eugene/Springfield are, one thing you don't know that it snowed this morning! So here I am at 6:30am, tromping around my snowy front yard, trying to figure out how to get in my house. I ended up tapping on my bedroom window to wake my husband up!

Maybe I should try again tomorrow for a better start!


No comments:

Post a Comment