Saturday, April 21, 2012

We are all Crappy Housewives

Knock on wood but I think this sickness is over in my house. I seriously feel like the last whole month was a big blur and boy did my house take a beating. But we are back on the healthy side of life and catching up on household stuff.

I went to a Girl's Night last night and the host was telling me how she had been reading my Crappy Housewife Blog. Really!! Cool! She then continued to tell me how she can relate! WHAT? Her house was so adorable! So neat and clean! She had the cutest decorations. She told me that she has a catch-all room which is her office. So when company is coming over or she is doing a quick clean, things get hidden in the catch-all room. So that is when I realized that we are all crappy housewives!! We all aren't perfect. NO ONE has the perfect house (well ... wait .... I seriously know someone who has a super clean, organized house in every room.) Some of us show our crappy housewife ways through our whole house and some of us have a room or closet.

But you know what? It's ok!! It's ok to be crappy!! All I care about is that I am trying to be less crappy! Who else is trying to be less crappy?

No comments:

Post a Comment